Monday 15 August 2016

30 Days of Watercolour - Day 15

Day 15  - Japanese Energy Drink
We have reached the half way point!

Juggling work and everyday life with painting one watercolour everyday defiantly keeps you on your toes. For me, it's already been worth it. I'm happy that I see some progress in my paintings and it motivates me to keep going.

I do feel the grind a bit and that's where the Japanese energy drink come into play. I swear that my Japanese coworkers live off this stuff. I don't make the habit of drinking these often but from my personal experience these small energy drinks are legit. I haven't experienced any negative side effects and usually feel energized through out the day.

Materials used:
Holbein artists watercolours and masking fluid.
HolbeinWaterford 300g/m², watercolour paper.
Holbein Para Resable 350R brush series.

No comments:

Post a Comment