Saturday 27 January 2018

K is for KILLER OF PLANTS πŸ₯€πŸ’€

New daily art challenge! This will be a fun project where everyday I share info about myself through my artwork. My awesome friend Zoe (happy birthday!) and I have decided to do this challenge based on our names. We're thinking that these would be awesome hashtags! #NameArtChallenge #MeetMe #InTheNameOfArt

For every letter of my name I'll create an art piece that's relevant to that letter, so for the first letter of my name "K" I went with the title, "Killer of Plants". πŸ₯€πŸ’€This pertains to the irrefutable fact that I'm horticulturally challenged. My full name is Kelly-Ann so my project will run for 8 days!
I've also decided to spice things up a little and instead of my usual watercolour paintings, I've gone with the medium of light-hearted animation gifs. I'm excited and can't wait to start sharing things about myself with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment